** Terms and Conditions **
1) These terms and conditions cover all entries of the Face of Jessie D Images Competition.
2) To be eligible for any price the child must be between 2 - 14 years of age and have approval for a parent of guardian.
3) Applications will be open until the end of April 2016 - Albums will then be created of www.facebook.com/jessiedimages where people can like the image to vote. People can share images to have family members or friends help with the voting. This is a public vote round. Winners of the public vote will then be judged by Jess and a panel to pick the winners.
4) Prizes include - Two free mini sessions. One in studio (salamander bay) and one outdoor ( Port Stephens area or I can travel for small fee). PLUS two images chosen from those sessions. A magazine front page style image will also be designed with images from these sessions for the winners to share. These will be emailed to the parent.
5) Images from the mini sessions will be put up in a private gallery for the parents and winners to view. Images can then be chosen as part of the prize. Further images can be purchased at $30 each.
6) Entries are open to all residents of NSW however sessions will be carried out in the Port Stephens area or a travel fee will be charged.
7) Once winners are announced it is up to the parent to correspond with Jessie D Images to organise the mini sessions subject to availability of Jess.
8) Entry images will only be shared on facebook and will not be used again by Jessie D images.
9) Images from winner sessions will be used on social media or for other marketing purposed unless correspondence is received by the parent requesting otherwise.
10) Any information provided to Jessie D Images will be treated as confidential. It will not be used for any other purpose but this competition and will not be disclosed to other parties without the consent of the parent or guardian.